If there’s one thing that readers love it’s pyjamas… but if there’s two, it’s drinking. So what better way to honour The Book Club ABC than with the time honoured tradition of a drinking game.
- When terms such as trends, hot, and popular are used.
- When they use a dramatic recreation.
- When Jason tries to give an intellectual reason for liking a sexy book.
- When the terms frothy, fizzy, fresh, fountain, or frog are used.
- When Marieke gets angry at Jennifer.
- When Jason wears exciting socks.
- When you feel a little parched.
- When Marieke makes reference to a dog.
- When Jennifer makes reference to a horse.
- When Jason implies another panelist doesn’t understand a text.
- When they discuss a book that you have read.
- When Jennifer mispronounces a name or title.
- When a title that has been discussed in a previous episode is brought up.
- When you passionately disagree with something a panelist says.
- When they mention a book your friend wrote.
- When all panelists hate a book.
- When a panelist walks off the set.
- When a guest panelist loses it and starts raving.
- When Jennifer and Marieke team up against Jason.
- When Jason finds a book too sexy.
- When Jennifer pulls a quiz on Marieke, it’s a solidarity chug because Marieke hates those quizes.
Catch-up on the Season 11 Episode 1 recap here.
Watch past episodes here.
Buy my shit here. Please. I beg you.