@thebookclubABC just got real, yo. With guests like @Alancumming and @HelenJMacdonald exploring Mario Vargas Llosa’s jauntily burlesque, The Discreet Hero, and Enid ‘I like lashings of (ginger) beer’ Blyton’s Five on Treasure Island, you know that you’re in for a rollicking good time, so let’s liven things up with a retro fabulous idea… the time honoured drinking game. Enjoy… responsibly and only if you’re 18+ (21+ in some countries).
- the words froth, frothy, frothing, or frothiness are said.
- the words sex, sexy, sexing, or sexiness are said.
- the word translation, translate, translating or translator are said.
- Kim Kardashian’s book is mentioned.
- you discover a new skill that Alan Cumming’s has.
- someone talks over the top of Helen MacDonald.
Finish the bottle when:
- the episode turns into a children’s adventure show.
- you start thinking of Star Trek.
- nobody else is watching.